GUARANTEES, DEPOSITS, PURCHASING, AND SHIPPING AND MORE
We stand behind our dogs and want you to be happy with your new puppy. We guarantee our puppies for genetic illness for up to two years of age. All of our puppies are multi-generation Australian Labradoodles. All of our breeding dogs have been bred by foundation stock imported from Australia, where this specific line of Labradoodles was created. Your dog will be an allergy friendly non-shedding dog. Our breeding stock has been extensively health tested including: Penn Hip and/or OFA testing (for hip/elbow dysplasia) Eyes (CERF) exams, Cardiac, Patellas, PRA (Progressive Retinal Atrophy) Thyroid, and Von Willebrands, as a well a PawPrint Genetics panel.
PUPPY ALLOCATIONS AND PAYMENT
Each and every puppy is Temperament tested at 6-7 weeks of age. This allows us time to get to know the puppies and their individual personalities and specific temperaments, this information along with the information you provide to us on your reservation form helps us to make a perfect match with your family.
Puppies are allocated to families, with the new puppy owners input and all the above considerations, in the order in which we receive the completed signed contract and deposit.
Payment in full is due when the puppies reach 6 weeks of age. Transfer to new owner usually occurs at 8 weeks of age.
Optional training through our ETP (Extended Training Program), board & care is a charge of $250.00 per week. It is charged after the puppy is 8 weeks of age and up to 16 weeks of age when prior arrangements are made. During ETP, age appropriate vaccinations and routine Veterinary care will be the responsibility of Ohana Australian Labradoodles while the puppy is in our care. A full description of our ETP can be emailed at request.
Breeding quality puppies may be available. Oftentimes we have puppies that we have held back that are not on our website. If you are interested in a breeding quality puppy please contact us by e-mail
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS
TO RESERVE A PUPPY
1. Complete the Puppy Application form using our online form.
2. Upon receipt of the Application you may request a Contract for your review. If you are comfortable with our program, return the signed contract with your deposit of $500.00.
Deposits are not refundable, UNLESS the following occurs:
1. If the sire and dam do not have a litter within 2 months of the estimated D.O.B., a refund may be requested.
2. If you choose to wait for the next litter, your deposit will roll forward if you notify us before specified litter is 6 weeks of age.
3. If the timing is not right for you to bring a puppy home you may roll your deposit forward and wait for a future litter, when you notify us prior to the specified litter being 6 weeks of age.
COURIER SERVICE FOR DOGS BEING HAND CARRIED ON PLANE:
We can provide a courier service if you wish to have your puppy hand delivered Round trip airfare for courier, pet travel fees (usually $100.00 to $150.00). Other shipping options may be available.
DELIVERY OF DOG BY VEHICLE:
Your dog can be delivered to you, when prior arrangements are made. A delivery charge of .75 cents per mile round trip from the seller’s home to delivery destination.
Contact Ohana Australian Labradoodle
Australian Labradoodle Club of America